Open position: Digital Media Specialist
McKinsey Warsaw Office seeks a Digital Media specialist to support its external and internal communication through first class social media and digital communications.
- Managing McKinsey.pl website (content creation, managing updates, metrics monitoring)
- Creating, executing and updating McKinsey Warsaw Office social media strategy, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn (strategy creation, content creation, managing updates and comments, metrics monitoring)
- Applying digital communication channels best practices and being a digital channels champion in the Office
- Supporting Communications Department in selected communications initiatives
- Supporting other McKinsey Offices in Central Europe in creating and executing their digital communications strategies (best-practice sharing, joint campaigns etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of social media and digital communications channels across multiple platforms
- At least 1 year of professional digital media experience along with deep knowledge of digital media trends
- Strong writing and editorial skills both in Polish and English
- Creativity, high level of drive and initiative
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to represent the firm in a consistent and professional way, both in verbal and written communications
- Basic graphic skills will be an advantage
Please send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org